12 ounces (about 2 medium) Yukon Gold potatoes, diced into ¼-inch cubes
16 small flour or corn tortillas
16 ounces (1 medium) butternut squash, peeled and diced into ¼-inch cubes
12 ounces Mexican chorizo
2 tablespoons milk
* Optional* Serve with Pico de Gallo salsa, and fresh Avocado
1. Preheat oven to 250F.
2. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in warm oven.
3. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large sauté pan over medium heat. Add potatoes and season with sea salt while stirring until the potatoes are evenly coated with oil. Cover the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned and tender, about 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, in a medium sauté pan, cook chorizo over medium heat until evenly browned. Cover, and reserve warm.
5. In a large sauté pan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add squash, ½ teaspoon sea salt, and Santa Rosa Fajita Seasoning and sauté, uncovered, until browned and tender, about 20 minutes. Add squash to potatoes, garnish with chopped cilantro.
6. Meanwhile, heat remaining ½ tablespoon oil in small sauté pan over medium heat. Crack eggs into a medium bowl. Add ¼ teaspoon salt, pinch black pepper, and milk. Whisk until evenly combined. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and reduce the heat to medium-low. Gently lift and stir the eggs until they are cooked, and no liquid remains. Pour eggs into serving bowl.
7. Serve tortillas, potatoes, squash, chorizo, eggs and pico de gallo separately, allowing each person to build their tacos as they desire.